Flight status update - 15 April 2020
- The target date of arrival for the charter flight from the UK is Monday, 20 April, at 1pm following an overnight stop at Ascension Island
- Following arrival and weather permitting, the aircraft will carry out a number of training and proving flights at St Helena Airport before departing for the UK via Accra on Tuesday, 21 April
- A maximum of 28 people will be able to travel on this flight to the UK. British Nationals and people with confirmed Hospital appointments in the UK are being prioritised.
- There may be also residents returning to St Helena from the UK, depending on the amount of freight on the aircraft.
- Seat allocation is being finalised. All those who have expressed an interest in travelling will be contacted to let them know if they have a seat or not.
- South Africa has extended their lockdown for another two weeks therefore there will be no Airlink flight on the 18 and 19 April. A date for the next scheduled flight has yet to be announced by SHG.