An agreement was signed by St Helena Government and SA Airlink (‘Airlink’) on 21 July 2017 to provide scheduled and charter commercial air services to St Helena island.
A weekly service operates between St Helena and Johannesburg, via a stopover at Windhoek International Airport in Namibia.
Airlink also operates a monthly charter service between St Helena and Ascension Island on behalf of the Ascension Island Government.
To contact Airlink, please use the following contacts:
- Flight information (St Helena – pre-recorded message): +290 26111
- Customer Service (St Helena): +290 25350 (10am to 3pm on every flight day)
- Customer Service (South Africa):+27 11 978 1111
- Website: https://flyairlink.com
- Reservations (St Helena): +290 22523 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservations (South Africa): +27 11 451 7337
- Reservations (Ascension): Ascension Island website
- Conditions of Carriage: https://flyairlink.com/information/conditions-of-carriage
- Baggage Policy: https://flyairlink.com/information/baggage-policy
- Cargo queries: Solomons (St Helena) PLC : +290 22380 / +290 22523
- Cargo e-mail queries: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cargo website: http://airlinkcargo.co.za/