An agreement was signed by St Helena Government and Airlink on 21 July 2017 to provide scheduled and charter commercial air services to St Helena island.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the air service has been reduced to a fortnightly service, operating between St Helena and Johannesburg, via a fuel stop in Namibia. Airlink also operates a monthly charter service between St Helena and Ascension Island on behalf of the Ascension Island Government.
To contact Airlink, please use the following contacts:
- Flight information (St Helena): +290 22523 (8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday)
- Customer Service (St Helena): +290 25350 (10am to 3pm on every flight day)
- Customer Service (South Africa):+27 11 978 1111
- Website: https://flyairlink.com
- Reservations (Main Office, St Helena): +290 22523 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservations (Airport, St Helena): +290 25180 ext 198
- Reservations (South Africa): +27 11 451 7337
- Reservations (Ascension): Ascension Island website
- Conditions of Carriage: https://flyairlink.com/information/conditions-of-carriage
- Baggage Policy: https://flyairlink.com/information/baggage-policy
- Cargo queries: Solomons (St Helena) PLC : +290 22380 / +290 22523
- Cargo e-mail queries: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cargo website: http://airlinkcargo.co.za/