An agreement was signed by St Helena Government and Airlink on 21 July 2017 to provide scheduled and charter commercial air services to St Helena island.
A weekly service operates between St Helena and Johannesburg, via a fuel stop in Namibia. Airlink also operates a monthly charter service between St Helena and Ascension Island on behalf of the Ascension Island Government.
However, both of these routes are currently suspended until the end of January 2021 in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Further information about future flights will be made available in the coming weeks.
To contact Airlink, please use the following contacts:
- Flight information (St Helena – pre-recorded message): +290 26111
- Customer Service (St Helena): +290 25350 (10am to 3pm on every flight day)
- Customer Service (South Africa):+27 11 978 1111
- Website: https://flyairlink.com
- Reservations (Main Office, St Helena): +290 22523 or email@example.com
- Reservations (Airport, St Helena): +290 25180 ext 198
- Reservations (South Africa): +27 11 451 7337
- Reservations (Ascension): Ascension Island website
- Conditions of Carriage: https://flyairlink.com/information/conditions-of-carriage
- Baggage Policy: https://flyairlink.com/information/baggage-policy
- Cargo queries: Solomons (St Helena) PLC : +290 22380 / +290 22523
- Cargo e-mail queries: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Cargo website: http://airlinkcargo.co.za/